My Three Girls

My Three Girls
Alaina, Melissa and Tamara

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I am so Thankful ...............

1) That Sue has no more clothes or SHOES that we have to pack!!!

2) That God has so truly blessed us. We have our truck booked for Monday, Rick and his brother Wayne have been approved for their leave and will be here this weekend. We have been getting the boxes, slowly but surely that we need. That we have been geting everything packed and are not killing ourselves to do it - with lots of laughter thrown in!!!

3) For two free Bananas which made a great snack. Some of the boxes Walmart gave us were banana boxes and one had two bananas left in it!!!

4) After the weather has been wet and cold, but looking at the weather schedule we can expect lovely weather for Mondays moving day!!!

5) For all of the memorabilia that has come to light as we are sorting and packing. It is fun to go down memory lane sometimes.

6) Did I say for laughter??? Well, I say it again. We have had a lot of laughter this week - which has been a treat. Especailly necessary when my MIL is already getting a bit weepy. I know this is a huge thing for them and she is getting a little bit anxious. So I keep her moving and motivated.

7) I have even been able to get some of my work done for the Census from here. That is a true blessing.

8) I think all packing will be done by TOMORROW!!!!

9) I had some wonderful fish for supper tonight and some great veggies.

10) A Father who loves me ................. regardless of me..............

No comments: