My Three Girls

My Three Girls
Alaina, Melissa and Tamara

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Coupons for Troops

I just found out about a wonderful program that I am going to get on board with. It is called Coupons for Troops. The Blogger Happy Housewife has instigated this program where you can send your expired coupons to a Military Family overseas. They are allowed to use them in the Commissary up to Six months after the expiration date, both manufacturer and internet coupons. They do not have access to Targets, Walgreens, Etc. so no individual store coupons please. Click on the above link and it explains all of the rules and is where you can sign up for the program. What a wonderful thing to be able to do with those expired coupons!!!

2 comments:

Abbie Byers said...

This is a wonderful idea. I just signed up!!

trooppetrie said...

when we were stationed in germany I actually ran the coupon program for our post. it was wonderful. even more for me because i got first pick as a vounteer. this is wonderful for wonderful