My Three Girls

My Three Girls
Alaina, Melissa and Tamara

Saturday, September 19, 2009

My second trip to Harris Teeters Triple Coupon Days!!

Last night I made my second run to Harris Teeters Triple Coupon Days. As you can see from the photo, it seemed to have been a pretty SWEET trip!! LOL. I didn't realize until I unloaded it how much sweet things that I picked up this time. I did get a pretty good variety of stuff too. From rice/pasta products, more heat and eat meals and individual fruit bowls just to name a few things. On this trip I knew I was picking up some things that were not free or even very close to free. They were about half price. Rick loves the string cheese snacks and his Pace Picante Sauce so I went on and got them for him. One or two things I picked up to give to some people who are jobless at the moment - something Triple coupons makes easily within all of our budgets!! Then of course you can see my soda and snack up on the arm of the bench - AGAIN! which was about $2.70 added to my purchase price.
Totals for this trip: Grand Total - $75.76
Minus Vic Sales- $ 8.08
Minus Coupons - $40.92
Amount Paid - $ 26.76


So far between these two trips this week I have spent $48.31 for $152.96 of groceries. A savings of $104.65. I am pleased with my purchases so far. It is exciting to know that I have quite a few of free or almost free items. Fun, fun, fun!!!

3 comments:

Together We Save said...

Wow - you found some really great deals!!

Abbie Byers said...

I would love to have any baby coupons you want to share. I have started buying diapers and wipes when I find them on sale. I will bring you some coupons too.

Mary Ann said...

You did really good on both trips! I was very happy with all the free or nearly free items that were available with triples this time around.

You're right, couponing is a great way to be able to give more to those in need.

Next week is Super Doubles! Can't wait!