My Three Girls

My Three Girls
Alaina, Melissa and Tamara

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Meeting up with Tamara and Mackenzie in Atlanta, Georgia



When I got off of work March 31st I drove on down to Atlanta, Georgia to meet up with my husband, Ricky and with Tamara and Mackenzie. Rick had 2 days of school, so we took advantage to have a day to play!! I took Mackenzie's first birthday presents with me so she could open them a few days late. Then I also took her shopping and stocked her up on shorts, tops and a few sundresses for the summer. We got to have all day on the tuesday (April 1) together and then I had to leave by no later than 10 am on the Wednesday to get back home in time for work at 2pm. So I got about 7 miles from the hotel and got stuck for the next hour or so in a traffic jam!!! LOL. We were going to go to the zoo but they said 80 or 90% chance of rain so we shopped instead. Very little rain happened, so we COULD have gone. We went to the Cheesecake Factory to eat on the Tuesday and Outback Steakhouse that night.
Little Mackenzie is getting so big, it seems hard to believe. They will be here in about a week and a half or two,depending on Tamara's new job. Joshua will be here too. He is going to be in his cousins wedding and Tamara needs to go to a class at the college, so it is a good combination trip. She is hoping she and Mackenzie will make the wedding too, but doesn't know yet with work. It will be good to see them all.

1 comment:

The Doran Family said...

Your grandbaby is just adorable! I'm so glad you started a blog here! I love seeing pictures and getting updates on all of our family and friends! Give your family our love.
Becky